Webinar n° 02 – Opening the Rib Cage RECORDED
Buy 2 weeks access to the recording from the first run.
Your access starts from your payment.
Stressful times take a toll on your voice. How can you deal with a tense voice, related to physical or mental stress? Mindful bodywork is essential to prepare before singing. In Part 2 of Releasing a Tense Voice, we’ll focus on the rib cage.
NOTES & PREPARATION:
- Watch / Participate live in Webinar n° 01 – Releasing a Tense Voice Part 1: Releasing the Neck, Shoulders & Upper Back (if possible).
- Bring a part of a song / monologue / presentation, that will serve as a check-in.
- Bring a theraband / skarf in an elastic fabric.
- Bring a half deflated pilates ball, small pillow / cushion, or even a soft teddy bear of this size.
- As we are also going to do some floor exercises, make sure you bring a yoga mat / big towel or lie down on a mat.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- The live webinar took 1,5 hours. This recording is edited and takes 1 hour 15 minutes. However, it’s important that you reserve at least 1,5 hours to watch the webinar, so you have the time to execute the exercises.